Sunday, June 29, 2008

Anime vs. drama

Ok...the two most important vids. to see r anime and drama. I love both of them and i dunno which is better. i love anime cuz it's so freaken awesome. lyk...bleach is reely kool and ccs is so cute!!! I love kuchiki rukia from bleach and sakura is so adorable!!! they are so much better than american cartoons cuz they have so much more detail and a hell lot more humor. in bleach, i luf the way ichigo always screams at his dad. it's a reely "unique" father-son relationship. In Deathnote, i lyk how it's reely smart. i always find new ideas from that stuff. In Dramas, i lyk korean best but chinese is reely kool too. The episodes are reely long but there arn't that many. Lyk, bleach has 180 eps. and Autumn tale only has 20 but the eps. are lyk an hour and a half long. In chinese dramas, i lyk ones with wu zun (chang) cuz they are funny. Hana Kimi made me laugh lotz especially when jiro (xiu yi)thinks he's gay. it's so funny cuz he always gets nosebleeds after. In romantic princess, i lyk de way Angela zhang (xiao mai) and Wu Chun(Jin) treat each other in the beginning. It's also funny how the grandfater tries to get them to marry....lol...I reely lyk chinese but korean is so sad!! i lyk Thank You...cuz it's so sad especially when they try to kick Young Shin and Bom out and when they finally leve everyone's telling them not to go. I hated that cuz they were all lyk traitors. Bom is so cute though... >.< haha. I dunno which one is better...

No comments: